101 - 250 employees
Private Equity
Enterprise Software / SaaS
Security

Rave Mobile Safety Company Overview

OUR MISSION:

Rave Mobile Safety provides the leading critical communication and data platform trusted to help save lives. Rave connects millions to those trusted to protect them, by providing innovative solutions to prepare better, respond faster, and communicate more effectively during emergencies.

OUR CUSTOMERS:

Our customers include thousands of public safety agencies and institutes of higher education. From universities with 100,000 students to small private institutions to 9-1-1 centers handling millions of emergency calls for service, we are privileged to work with dedicated campus and public safety officials across the country. We’re inspired every day by our clients' dedication to enhancing the safety of their constituents and are committed to providing our clients with the best technologies to support their mission. We are proud of our industry leading client renewal rate and the impact we`ve had on improving safety and helping save lives.

Jobs at Rave Mobile Safety

 
4 Jobs Listed
Clear Filters
Framingham
Join Raves growing engineering team! Rave engineers take great pride in the product they develop because our software-as-a-service (SaaS) product suite keeps millions of people across North America safe, secure and connected. Our products are designed to foster quick, relevant, and actionable communication during times of high stress and crisis. Keeping people and communities safe is our business. As a Lead Software Architect at Rave, you will utilize your strong problem solving and interpersonal skills to improve upon the existing design and development of a scalable suite of critical...
Software Engineering/QA
Framingham
Rave is always looking for industry leading talent. Please apply if you would like your resume to be on file for future openings. Join a growing company that can greatly benefit from your sales expertise! Raves sales team is expanding to make sure that our life-saving product is in the hands of more businesses and communities throughout the country. The right candidate is a hunter who will join our team with prior experience selling a software solution. If youve got grit, are highly self-motivated and get passionate about the product you sell, lets talk. This is an...
Sales & Business Development
Framingham
At Rave, we share the common goal of making the world a better and safer place. We're Ravers. Join us on our mission. Join a growing company that can greatly benefit from your prior expertise on a finance team! Rave is looking for a Revenue Accountant who can be successful working both independently and in a team setting, enjoy working in a fast-paced changing environment and possesses a positive attitude. If you have the background we're looking for and you thrive on continuous improvement while juggling multiple deadlines this may be the ideal opportunity for you. This is an exciting time...
HR, Finance, & Operations
Framingham
Join a growing company that can greatly benefit from your sales expertise! We are seeking a seasoned Sales Account Executive with experience selling into the Higher Education market to manage the development and revenue growth in various territories across the United States. You will be accountable for and compensated on quarterly revenue/booking targets. If you have a software sales background, are highly self-motivated and have a proven track record of revenue generation in the higher ed sector, let's talk! This is an exciting time to join Rave as we have experienced 10 years of double-...
Sales & Business Development

At Rave, we encourage an atmosphere of respect and trust, where across all levels of the organization people feel empowered to make decisions, are comfortable making mistakes and willing to challenge the status quo. Our core values are help guide our decisions and how we treat one another.

- Let Your Yes Be Yes
- Treat Others As You Want To Be Treated
- Innovate
- Remain Humble
- Have Fun

Sasha V.
Community Marketing Manager

I love being part of the Rave team because we are making a difference in the public safety world. It's been an awesome experience for me!

Radhika R.
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer

I take great pride in my work because I feel like I am doing my part to keep communities safe by making sure our products work the way they're supposed to.

John W.
Senior Architect

I get up every day and come into work knowing that the software I write matters.  Rave’s customers help save lives, and my code helps them do that. It’s more than just writing software.  It’s an opportunity to make a difference and feel empowered to be the best developer you can be.

492 Old Connecticut Path, 2nd Floor
Framingham, MA 01701

Blog

July 15, 2020
While the coronavirus is still a very real health threat for those in the United States, and across the globe, some states are fortunately seeing a decrease in COVID-19 cases. These states are moving through the different phases and reopening businesses, parks, beaches, restaurants, and more in hopes to jump start state and local economies. Most states have been closed since early March, and as the warm weather of the summer months begin, many people are antsy to get outside. Playgro...
July 15, 2020
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing a tough financial equation for state and local governments; budget cuts are expected as the ongoing pandemic and subsequent lockdown orders have put a strain on an already strapped resources. In April, state tax revenue dropped 50% compared to a year earlier due to businesses closing and residents putting off filing for 2019 amid the pandemic, as per the Nation. Meanwhile, governments are spending more to handle the public health crisis and high-rates...
July 15, 2020
Answering the question what are vulnerable populations is complicated due to the use of different terminologies, frequently-changing definitions, and at-risk individuals having different needs in different circumstances....
July 14, 2020
In May, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) predicted an above-normal Atlantic hurricane season for 2020, predicting a 60% chance of an above-normal season, with only a 30% chance of a near-normal season, and a 10% chance of a below-normal season, as per the agency. The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30. The COVID-19 pandemic - which requires strict social-distancing measures and lockdown orders - will complicate hurricane planning, espe...
July 14, 2020
As states slowly start to reopen economies and businesses begin to welcome employees back to work, many are still concerned – rightfully so – about contracting the coronavirus. Although safety precautions and social distancing protocols are being enforced, the quickly spreading virus has captivated the world impacting countries across the globe. As workers begin to return to the office, COVID-19 may not be the only illness to be concerned about....