Most companies in the tech industry that scale aggressively and create a category leading company usually raise a significant amount of venture capital funding. In the case of LinkSquares, the company has raised over $161M in funding which includes a $100M Series C round of funding that was announced in April. The funding has come along at a very steady clip with its Series B round in 2021 and Series A round in 2020.
Needless to say LinkSquares is in hypergrowth mode and this capital is helping the company take advantage of its product market fit, but Vishal and I start off the conversation with a deep dive into how he’s been able to raise capital each year while balancing his responsibilities as a CEO with hundreds of other taks that need to be tackled.
LinkSquares is the company behind the AI-powered contract management platform for legal teams aiming to move their business forward faster.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Vishal’s background growing up, including the start of his professional career and how the Startup Institute helped pave his way into the world of startups.
- His experience at Backupify and various roles that he played at the company.
- The full story of LinkSquares and how they identified this opportunity to disrupt an industry and take on incumbents.
- All the details on the LinkSquares platform and how they are leveraging AI, plus the company’s growth plans ahead.
- His biggest lessons learned as a CEO of a hypergrowth company.
- And so much more.