There’s so much going on in the healthcare industry. It is truly a transformative time that spans across the full spectrum whether it’s advancements in medicine, operational improvements, and more, there is obviously no shortage of innovation and an opportunity to make a meaningful impact. Thus, I always get excited when I get a chance to interview an entrepreneur who is scaling a company in this industry.
Omada Health has raised over $250M in venture captial funding and they are on a mission to help people make significant, lifelong changes through incremental steps. They are making it possible for people with chronic conditions to achieve long term improvements in their health and we get into the weeds in terms of how they are accomplishing this very meaningful cause.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Sean’s full background story including his time working in the healthcare industry, Google, IDEO, and a side hustle business that still operates today.
- His fascination with building out ideas and how it led him down the path of becoming an entrepreneur.
- All the details on Omada Health and how they are making a difference in the healthcare industry, push the complexity of their business model.
- A look at their Series D round of funding and growth plans ahead.
- Hiring advice when scaling your company.
- And so much more.