Peter has a tremendous track record of success as a CEO for fast growing tech companies and scaling them to a successful exit. He’s done it several times and Snyk is on pace to become another anchor tech company in the area.
What’s interesting to note about Peter is the fact that it was a career pivot from a role as a Controller into tech sales that helped catapult his career into an executive leadership role.
Snyk is a developer-first security company that helps software-driven businesses develop fast and stay secure. The company announced $200M in funding last September at a valuation that is greater than $2.6B. This is fresh off the heels of announcing $150M just 9 months prior.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- The 3 basic principles Peter follows as a leader.
- The story of Peter’s career transition to tech sales and his quick ramp into a leadership role.
- A journey through all the companies that Peter had the opportunity to lead like eCredit, Watchfire, Desktone, & Veeam Software.
- All the details on Snyk and the massive market opportunity for the company, plus growth plans ahead.
- Advice on advancing your career towards a CEO position.
- How to get on the radar for Board of Director positions.
- And so much more.