International expansion can offer a tremendous opportunity for companies, but it is also incredibly complex to hire employees in different countries. When you factor in the various legal, tax, and HR regulations that vary from location to location, it is a major undertaking that requires a lot of time, knowledge, and money.
Nicole is an experienced entrepreneur, traveler, and philanthropist who started her first company in the Caribbean right out of college. After gaining industry experience in the software industry for an international business services firm, she founded Globalization Partners to address this issue of international expansion. Through its Global Expansion Platform, they make it easy to hire employees in more than 170 countries.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Nicole’s experience building schools in underdeveloped countries.
- Her background story and professional journey.
- What led Nicole to start Globalization Partners, and how their platform is solving the challenges of hiring and expanding internationally.
- Advice for founders on getting press and coverage from the media.
- Thoughts on building a more diverse and inclusive leadership team.
- And so much more.
The VentureFizz Job Board is blowing up! There are so many amazing opportunities to check out across the hottest tech companies in Boston and NYC. You’ll find positions at all levels of experience across all job functions like product, engineering, sales, marketing, customer success, UX, and more. Go to venturefizz.com/jobs to start searching.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or SoundCloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!