From this podcast, I get to interview lots of highly accomplished entrepreneurs, however it’s not every day that you get to interview a successful entrepreneur, investor, Head of Brand at a fast growing startup, a Forbes 30 Under 30 recipient, author, .. oh and…. and a four time US national champion for gymnastics...and a Hall of Fame gymnast.
Needless to say, we cover a lot of ground and it’s an inspirational interview on so many levels.
In addition to her many accomplishments, a lot of Lisa’s personal brand and platform is centered around empowering women which is helping to create the next generation of female leaders.
I know my two teenage daughters will be listening to this episode because I want them to know that the world is their oyster and if you put in the hard work, anything is possible.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Lisa’s background growing up, plus all the details on the level of dedication that was required to be a world class gymnast and what this experience was like.
- How she got involved in the world of entrepreneurship.
- Her experience building SheWorx, a leading community platform for female entrepreneur, which was acquired by Republic, where she is currently the Head of Brand and Communications.
- Three pieces of advice for being a confident investor.
- An overview of her first book, The Bad Bitch Business Bible, which is scheduled for release next year.
- And so much more.