Starting a business is hard. Starting a business during a pandemic is even harder. Let’s put another layer on top… starting an events business where people are in person during a pandemic… well, timing is everything.
But, the best entrepreneurs persevere and find another way and it’s sometimes when you are forced to pivot that ends up being the game changing move for success.
Ian is a serial entrepreneur who sold his last company and his latest startup is Kindred, a venture backed professional network built to prepare executives for the future of socially responsible businesses.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- The business of doing good, and why doing the right thing can help companies thrive.
- Ian’s background growing up and his experience working in the early days of the internet.
- The creation of Deep Focus, an ad agency that was focusing on the evolution of advertising through social media and other emerging channels.
- All of the details on Kindred in terms of the background story of the company and how they evolved the business.
- Kindred’s current business model and the benefits of their platform for companies and members.
- And so much more.