It’s a Zoom world that we are living in these days as it relates to meetings. Yes, Zoom became a verb and the company experienced insane levels of growth from the pandemic… but let’s face it, the future of work has also changed with most companies embracing remote work and the world of online meetings are here to stay.
So, if this is the way of the world, shouldn’t your online meeting experience and profile look a lot more personalized and meaningful?
Ankith thinks so and the company just launched their new Zoom client for creatives where you can remove the barriers to true self expression and bring the full you. Macro raised over $4M last year with tier-A investors.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Tips for running a successful and inclusive online meeting.
- Ankith’s background and his experience with a startup before going back to school to pursue an MBA/MS at Harvard, which is where he met his Co-Founder, John Keck.
- A deep dive into the creation of Macro and the different iterations of the product to where it is today.
- A product demo of Macro where he shares lots of the core features, which you can also find on YouTube.
- Why a company should have three different versions of their pitch deck when raising funding.
- And so much more.