We've partnered up with HqO for our next event on March 31st at 12pm titled:
It's been over a year since the World Health Organization announced a global pandemic and the beginning of working remote for most companies.
With vaccine distribution accelerating, more and more companies are starting to formalize return to office plans. But what does a safe and effective work plan look like? And who are the key stakeholders and resources you should consider when building your plan?
Despite all the uncertainty that comes along with this new phase, there are two things that remain true: there is no one-size-fits-all plan, but there are key elements you need to incorporate to be successful.
In this webinar, hear from HqO, Bullfinch, and Robin on how building owners, tenants, and technology companies are working together to roll out office return plans and create a safe working environment where employees want to work.
* Katherine Shoss - SVP and Director of Marketing, Bullfinch
* Jay Schaufeld - Head of People, HqO
* Brendan O'Neil - Program Manager, Campaigns, Robin
* Cindy Klein Roche - Global Head of Brand Marketing, ezCater
* Allan Luciw - Sr. Property Manager, National Development
* Keith Cline - Founder, VentureFizz (Moderator)
The purpose of the panel is to stimulate a discussion on these ideas and is not meant to imply any authority on the subject. Everyone should adhere to their locally mandated regulations with respect to returning the workplace.
Join us! Click here to register.