Hebert has a unique background and some serious credibility being that he graduated with an MIS degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and actually wrote code. He also started his own hardware and software support company before switching over to his current profession in recruiting.
In this episode we discuss:
- Hebert's background
- Tips for hiring engineers
- Building out your employment brand
- How to prepare for an interview with edX, and how to land a job there
- Pointers for recruiters on how to be more effective
- The importance of retention as it relates to your overall strategy
- ...and lots more!
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing a 5-star review - it will definitely help us get the word out there!