The VentureFizz Podcast: Ellen Rubin - Co-Founder & CEO of ClearSky Data
Ellen is a serial entrepreneur. She has been a co-founder of three companies and was an early employee at Netezza, a company that went public and was later acquired by IBM for approximately $1.7B.
ClearSky Data is backed by “A” list investors like General Catalyst, Highland, Polaris, and Akamai.
Ellen is a very active member of the Boston tech scene and she is also a board member at the New England Venture Capital Association.
In this podcast, we cover a ton of great topics like:
- The Netezza journey from stealth to IPO
- How CloudSwitch (a prior company) was an early pioneer of cloud computing for enterprise
- The story behind ClearSky Data
We also surface some great advice for entrepreneurs, like:
- How to validate your idea in the market
- How to land your first early adopter customers
- And lots more!