SessionM is looking for an experienced Business Data Analyst that is motivated and has solid SQL and analytical skills. This position requires the ability to transform large volumes of data into information for operational decision-making and to be packaged up for marketing and client facing teams. This person will work with our ad operations, account management, marketing and data teams and needs to be able to work in a fast-paced environment to meet the needs of a market leader within the loyalty industry.
- Optimize campaigns across the network to provide the best possible results for our clients.
- Determine pricing & availability across the network and specific segments.
- Publish network benchmarks across verticals, demo and creative types.
- Troubleshoot, track, and investigate data-related issues.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends in order to implement relevant operational metrics related to our programs.
- Provide weekly, monthly and campaign end metrics to clients with actionable insights.
- Create and track KPIs for loyalty on demand clients..
- 3+ years of analyst experience.
- A clear, deep understanding of the digital, mobile, and loyalty landscape.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, handle a diverse workload, and meet aggressive deadlines.
- Comfortable analyzing data and providing actionable insights and recommendations.