VentureFizz is the official site of record for the Boston tech scene.
VentureFizz launched in July of 2009 as a resource for keeping you connected to all that is going on in the Boston tech community. Our site has evolved quite a bit over the years with new features and functionality, however our mission remains the same and that is to be your lens into the thriving Boston tech market.
We are one part content and one part community... and we have you covered.
Here’s what you can find on VentureFizz:
* Daily Posts - Thought leadership content from Boston's entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, & subject matter experts. Our own daily coverage of the Boston tech scene.
* Job Board - The most active Job Board focused on the Boston tech scene.
* BizzPages - Your resource to take a virtual tour of Boston's hottest tech companies in terms of their products, team, culture, jobs, investors, etc.
* Deals - All the Venture Capital, M&A, & IPO activity going back to... 2006.
* Networking Calendar - The first and still the best community calendar of networking events going on each month in Boston.
Keith Cline, Founder
Keith has been an active member of the Boston startup community for the past fourteen years. He started VentureFizz five years ago, recognizing the need for a community oriented site. He is focused on continuing to expand the website in terms of its products, audience, business development, and other strategic initiatives.
Josh Boyle, Director of Community & Marketing
Josh is an entrepreneur who was recently working on a market research platform called BrandMatch Score. He is focused on running our marketing efforts across all channels, managing the flow of content on VentureFizz, and being a very active member of the Boston startup community. Josh is also involved in a variety of charitable organizations such as Good Sports and Friends Fighting Breast Cancer. He is a graduate of Assumption College, where he played soccer.
Eric Trickett, Strategist
Eric has been involved with VentureFizz for the past few years helping out on a variety of initiatives and attending various events.