VentureFizz is the official site of record for the Boston tech scene.
We are your lens into the thriving Boston market. One part content and one part community… we have you covered.
Our site originally launched in July of 2009 as a resource for keeping you connected to all that was going on in the Boston tech community.
Since then, our site has evolved into something much grander. Boston needs an online media outlet that supports all the amazing companies (both large and small) and the entrepreneurs behind them. A site that supports what they are doing and keeping them in the spotlight… not just when they announce a new round of funding or release a new product.
We are filling that void.
Here’s what you can find on VentureFizz:
* Coverage - Day to day, beat on the street coverage of the local tech scene.
* Daily Posts - Thought leadership content from Boston's entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, & subject matter experts.
* BizzPages - Your resource to take a virtual tour of Boston's hottest tech companies in terms of their products, team, culture, jobs, investors, etc.
* Job Board - The most active Job Board focused on the Boston tech scene.
* Deals - All the Venture Capital, M&A, & IPO activity going back to... 2006.
* Networking Calendar - The first and still the best community calendar of networking events going on each month in Boston.
* Directory - Our comprehensive database of all the companies & resources in our industry.
Keith Cline, Founder
Keith has been an active member of the Boston startup community for the past fourteen years. He started VentureFizz four years ago, recognizing the need for a community oriented site. He is focused on continuing to expand the website in terms of its products, audience, business development, and other strategic initiatives.
Eric Trickett, Strategist
Eric has been involved with VentureFizz for the past few years helping out on a variety of initiatives and attending various events.