VentureFizz is the official community site for the Boston tech scene.
VentureFizz launched in July of 2009 as a resource for keeping you connected to all that is going on in the Boston tech community. Our site has evolved quite a bit over the years with new features and functionality, however our mission remains the same and that is to be your lens into the thriving Boston tech market.
Here’s what you can find on VentureFizz:
* Job Board - The most active Job Board focused on the Boston tech scene. A 60-day listing is only $99!
* BIZZpages - Your resource to take a virtual tour of Boston's hottest tech companies in terms of their products, team, culture, jobs, investors, etc.
* Daily Blog Posts - Daily content from our own writers about companies, founders, and events. Plus, topic driven content from Boston's entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, & subject matter experts.
* Deals - All the venture capital financings, acquisitions & IPO activity going back to... 2010.
* Networking Calendar - The first and still the best community calendar of networking events going on each month in Boston.
Keith Cline, Founder (@kcline6)
Keith has been an active member of the Boston startup community for the past fourteen years. He started VentureFizz five years ago, recognizing the need for a community oriented site. He is focused on continuing to expand the website in terms of its products, audience, business development, and other strategic initiatives.
Josh Boyle, Director of Community & Marketing (@jb_sid)
Josh is an entrepreneur who was recently working on a market research platform called BrandMatch Score. He is focused on running our marketing efforts across all channels, managing the flow of content on VentureFizz, and being a very active member of the Boston startup community. Josh is also involved in a variety of charitable organizations such as Good Sports and Friends Fighting Breast Cancer. He is a graduate of Assumption College, where he played soccer.
Jack Mulvaney, Account Manager (@jackmulvaney9)
Jack recently moved to Boston from Palo Alto and joined the VentureFizz team as an Account Manager. He is focused on working closely with our BIZZpage customers to ensure their success. Plus, he is a contributor to the VentureFizz blog and attends lots of local events.
Prior to joining VentureFizz, Jack managed Business Development for Lark, a mobile health startup. As an early employee of Lark, Jack managed partnerships with Apple, the NFL, and most recently led, negotiated, and close a global partnership with Samsung in which Lark’s Health Assistant app was pre-installed across 25 million Samsung S5 Phones. Jack is a graduate of Bates College where he was a member of the Bates Rowing Team.
Eric Trickett, Advisor (@beantowntech)
Eric is the Head of Global Executive Recruiting at TripAdvisor and was a Principal at Dissero. He has been involved with VentureFizz since the early days in terms of helping out with a variety of initiatives.
50 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109