At some point youve probably attended a meeting, scheduled a meeting or missed a meeting. Maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone. Then your meeting room gets stolen or you can't find one big enough for your team. Finding space and time to communicate can be so painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people, and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
Based in Boston, the DNA of our eclectic team shapes our culture in a way that means we can show up to work as our whole selves. Our values guide the way we treat our customers, our coworkers and our candidates. We are intentional with our words and actions. Were helpful. And at the end of the day, we're all united by the mission of modernizing the open office so that businesses (like HubSpot, Twitter and Bumble) are more enjoyable places to walk into each day, including our own.
After raising 20 million in Series B funding earlier in 2019, our sales team is going through a ton of growth and we need to be able to support that team as they scale. Were looking for a Sales Enablement Trainer who enjoys helping go-to-market teams learn, develop and grow. Youll own curriculum creation through content delivery while constantly iterating the Sales Enablement program to best support teams.
- An excellent communicator. You can present, you can write, and you can deliver feedback like a coach.
- Passionate about helping others. You love to help teams grow by giving them tools for continuous improvement.
- Confident. You can work with (and sometimes push back on) senior team members.
- At ease in front of a group. You're comfortable leading groups of 30+.
- A simplifier. You're good at translating complex processes into material that is easy to understand and learn.
- Empathetic. You take the time to understand the needs of your stakeholders, from Sales Reps to Customers.
- Nimble. You know when to pivot.
Experience you already have:
- 5+ years in Sales Ops in some capacity
- Experience standing up a Sales Enablement function at an earlier stage business
- A proven track record of training and coaching sales and customer-facing teams.
- Implementing and using learning management software (LMS) platforms.
- Adapting training to different learning styles of teams, reps, and managers.
- Coaching and mentoring teams through skill and career development.
- Understanding the in's and out's of customer-facing roles (cold-calling, lead gen, value prop, etc)
Work youll be responsible for:
- Defining Robin's strategic vision for Sales Enablement and then executing on that vision.
- Becoming an expert on our tech stack, learning our systems inside and out (Salesforce, Hubspot, Outreach, Chorus, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Navigator, etc).
- Understanding our sales process and translating it into training material for Go-To-Market team.
- Owning Go-To-Market new hire training for their first two weeks of employment.
- Working closely with Sales Managers through the ongoing development of their teams.
- Building a resource library from scratch for our Go-To-Market team.
- Documenting change management processes and managing communications to all Go-To-Market teams.
- Measuring the success and effectiveness of training programs across multiple growing teams.
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From