John co-founded M80 Labs in 2012, and spent 2012-2014 building and launching two products: a social commerce app, and a mobile advertising app that has gotten more than 450,000 signups and first-year revenue of over $1 million.
Prior to M80 Labs, John held product leadership positions at high-growth tech companies in the mobile advertising space. John was one of the early employees at AdMob, which was acquired by Google for $750 million in 2009. At AdMob, John was one of three product managers shaping the evolution of the fast-growing platform. John also founded AppDog, a consumer product in the mobile advertising space, and scaled it to hundreds of thousands of users and annual revenue of over $1.4 million.
John started his career at Plumtree Software, where he was an engineer and then an engineering manager. During John’s 5+ years at Plumtree, the company grew from 30 employees to over 500, and IPO-ed on the NASDAQ.
John has a BA in Electrical Engineering from Stanford and an MBA from MIT Sloan.
Jonah co-founded M80 Labs in 2012, and spent 2012-2014 building and launching two products: a social commerce app, and a mobile advertising app that has gotten more than 450,000 signups and first-year revenue of over $1 million.
Prior to M80 Labs, Jonah was the VP of Customer Success on the management team at HubSpot, a leading marketing software company. Jonah joined HubSpot in 2007 as Employee #6, and helped scale the company over the next six years to over 8,000 customers and 400 employees. Jonah and his team built HubSpot's customer retention programs, Customer Happiness Index, Tech Support group, Professional Services offerings, and Account Management team.
Jonah started his career as a consultant in the Strategy & Operations group at Deloitte Consulting, where he served fortune 1000 companies in Healthcare and Manufacturing. Jonah has also lived and worked in China, where he focused on entrepreneurship and non-profits.
Jonah has a BA in Physics from Cornell, and an MBA from MIT Sloan.
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
VP Customer Success
A bit about us
- Crayon HQ is conveniently located near South Station in Boston.
- We aspire to make millions of customers happy and generate billions of dollars in enterprise value in the process.
- We are product-driven and customer-driven. We care a lot about building a great product and we care a lot about creating massive value for customers.
- We believe marketing & sales teams can get massive leverage by systematically ingesting data from their external environment and mining that data for actionable intel. That might not be obvious today, but we believe it will be obvious in a decade.
- We only hire awesom-azing people.
- We are passionately opposed to politics, bureaucracy and bs.
- We have a no jerks policy.
- We get free snacks & beer & stuff like that, we do happy hours and events, but that's not why we work here.
- We get high fives any time we want them... we laugh, we cry, we have fun.
- We're venture backed. We've partnered with some of the best investors in the world.
- Crayon tracks over 160 million pages across millions of companies, and surfaces actionable intel for sales & marketing teams. If you want to learn more, go sign up.