The VentureFizz Podcast: Simon Lorenz - Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Klara
Simon comes from a long family history of medical doctors and it was his time working in a hospital during his teenage years that prompted him to take a different career path. He recognized the inefficiencies and challenges within the healthcare industry and it became his passion. A passion to make a difference by improving the healthcare industry.
Klara is a venture-backed company that was founded in 2013 with a mission to transform healthcare communication so that every patient can receive great care. Its HIPAA-compliant messaging platform makes it easy for healthcare providers to communicate with their patients and with each other.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of topics, like:
- All the details on Klara and how they are improving the healthcare industry and making it more efficient through their communication platform.
- Discovery-based selling and why it is important for your business, especially for landing early adopter customers.
- How to know when you have product-market fit.
- Figuring out your pricing strategy.
- Avoiding the Series A funding crunch.
- Plus, a lot more.
Every Monday at 10 am, we send out our NY Weekly Tech Buzz email. It is your one email a week to stay connected to all the “must-know” information from the local tech scene. It includes information on companies, jobs, events, deals and more. Go to venturefizz.com/email to sign up.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!