The VentureFizz Podcast: Danielle Cohen-Shohet - Co-Founder and CEO of GlossGenius
While some children may aspire to become a doctor, astronaut, or firefighter, Danielle’s plan, even from an early age, was very different. Her plan was to start and build a company.
Danielle’s aspirations became a reality with GlossGenius, the all-in-one solution for top beauty professionals. Their platform is helping very small business owners with the complexities of running a business. It simplifies and automates things like scheduling, client management, and payment, so the business owner can focus on servicing their customers.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of topics:
- Danielle’s background story, including some of her entrepreneurial endeavors as a child.
- All about GlossGenius and how they are helping very small business owners operate and run their business.
- How narrowing the potential customer lens to a specific segment helped propel their business forward.
- The Techstars experience and how they benefited from going through this accelerator.
- Danielle's thoughts on why all founders should learn how to code.
- Lessons learned around hiring and onboarding.
- And so much more.
If you are listening to this podcast, then it is highly likely that you are interested in the founder journey and lessons learned around building companies. Please make sure you don’t miss any episodes by subscribing to The VentureFizz Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!