The VentureFizz Podcast: Rudina Seseri - Founder and Managing Partner of Glasswing Ventures
Glasswing Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm dedicated to investing in the next generation of AI-powered technology companies. The firm announced its $112 million debut fund last July and Rudina has invested in companies like CHAOSSEARCH, Inrupt, Talla, Zylotech, and others.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of topics, like:
- Rudina’s inspirational background story and how at the age of 15, she came to the US by herself for school and what that taught her about independence.
- Her professional experience and how she got into the world of venture capital.
- The story of how Glasswing got started and all the details on the firm.
- The current state of AI and other sectors.
- Common mistakes entrepreneurs make.
- Advice for founders on trying to get early customers.
- The current state of diversity in the workplace.
- Plus, a lot more.
On the first Monday of every month, we publish the latest edition of Career Forward. It is a roll-up of the hottest jobs in the Boston tech scene. This month’s edition features over 120 jobs across all functional areas such as engineering, product, UX, sales, marketing, and more. Go to venturefizz.com/careerforward for more.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!