The VentureFizz Podcast: Paul Martini - Co-Founder and CEO of iboss
The best part of hosting The VentureFizz Podcast is getting a chance to talk to some of the most intelligent and driven entrepreneurs in the tech scene. Paul definitely fits the bill on both accounts. He is a highly accomplished technologist, who earlier in his career, actually worked on the broadband network infrastructure that we would all later know as the cloud.
Paul, along with his twin brother Peter, founded iboss to address security issues for a mobile workforce. The problem is that traditional security appliances were ineffective at protecting a cloud-first and mobile world. The iboss cloud has solved this problem by providing organizations and their employees secure access to the Internet on any device, from any location, in the cloud.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- What it’s like founding and running a company with your twin brother.
- A deep dive into the early foundation of Paul’s career and various technical initiatives he worked on.
- The full background story on iboss and all the details on their platform.
- Why they decided to move the company’s headquarters to Boston.
- Advice for scaling a venture-backed company
- And so much more!
If you are listening to this podcast, then it is highly likely that you are interested in the founder journey and lessons learned around building companies. Please make sure you don’t miss any episodes by subscribing to The VentureFizz Podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud.