The VentureFizz Podcast: Nitzan Shaer, Co-Founder and CEO at WEVO
Nitzan was early in the mobile world that we live in now. I’m talking about a pre-iPhone era, when he was part of the team that was figuring out early mobile strategy from Microsoft and Skype.
He’s a serial entrepreneur and his latest startup is called WEVO. You might be familiar with A/B testing after your website is launched. Well, WEVO is taking a radically different approach by helping companies optimize your website before going live. It does this through artificial intelligence and a proprietary behavioral model which generates recommendations that have proven to significantly increase conversion.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of topics, like:
- Nitzan’s background in terms of growing up in Israel what he learned from being a member of the Israeli Air Force.
- His experience at Microsoft, which included an interesting story of a mobile strategy session at Bill Gates’ house.
- His time at Skype where he helped the company launch the mobile version of their product.
- All the details on WEVO, including what led them down the path of starting the company and the value of their platform.
- What makes a great product manager.
- Advice for founders on starting a consulting firm.
- And so much more.
Our Job Board has over 4,500 positions listed, and we just went through a redesign of the job listing. It is a much cleaner design and you’ll find highly relevant information on each listing like employee testimonials, photos, video, and the latest featured story from VentureFizz. Go to venturefizz.com/jobs to check it out.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!