The VentureFizz Podcast: Jamus Driscoll - CEO of Moltin
Jamus has a strong history of success in the tech industry. He was an early member of the team at Demandware, which was a massive success story in the early days of SaaS. He played a key role in the company’s growth to an IPO in 2012 and the company was later acquired by Salesforce.com for a reported $2.6B.
Jamus is now leading Moltin, a venture backed company that embraces an API-first Headless Commerce Service for high-growth businesses with sophisticated consumer engagement strategies.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover:
- Jamus’ background and the overall progression of his career.
- A deep dive into the story of Demandware and how they were able to scale the company to an IPO and acquisition.
- All the details on Moltin and how the company and its technology is disrupting the digital commerce industry.
- Advice for executives who are looking to take on a CEO role at a company.
- Tips on how to make the transition into a founder-led company a smooth one.
- And so much more.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? It is loaded with lots and lots of great content from our interviews with founders, executives, and investors. You will find lots of advice shared from these podcast interviews, plus our popular Inside and CxO Briefing series. Go to youtube.com/venturefizz to check it out.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or SoundCloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!