The VentureFizz Podcast: Chris Lynch - CEO and Executive Chairman of AtScale
Chris is a serial entrepreneur and operator who has a tremendous track record at building successful tech companies like Vertica, Acopia Networks, Arrowpoint Communications, and others. He also co-founded and was a General Partner at Accomplice, a VC firm where he led investments in early-stage companies.
He’s back into an operating role with AtScale, the global leader in data warehouse virtualization. The company has raised $120M in funding, including a $50M Series D round which was announced this past December and led by Morgan Stanley.
In this episode of our podcast, we cover lots of topics, like:
- Chris’ background and what his paper route taught him about entrepreneurship.
- A walk through the different companies and his experience as an investor.
- All about his current company AtScale, including what the company does, the story of how he got involved, and what the plans are for the Boston office.
- How he learned to manage and build sales teams.
- Advice for founders trying to build out their go-to-market sales strategy.
- His charitable work with the St. Baldrick’s Foundation and why it means so much to him.
- Plus, a lot more.
Is your company hiring? If the answer is yes, then you might want to consider adding a BIZZpage for your company. It is our employment branding and hiring solution that helps keep you company top of mind with our targeted audience of professionals in the tech industry. A subscription includes a BIZZpage for employment branding, unlimited postings to our Job Board, access to our exclusive content series, and more. If you are interested in additional details, please send an email to email@example.com.
You can listen to the podcast in the player below. To make sure you receive future episodes, please subscribe to us on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, or Soundcloud. If you enjoyed our show, please consider writing us a 5-star review—it will definitely help us get the word out there!