PPL Labs Company Overview
PPL Labs is a Boston-based Digital Marketing platform founded with the goal of making modern customer acquisition accessible to local businesses. We have helped thousands of businesses grow through a well-defined, vertical-specific SaaS web presence toolkit that is focused on customer acquisition.
Our vertical-specific solution integrates web presence and digital marketing to convert prospects into customers. PPL Labs offers a suite of products that make the Internet work in a wide variety of markets, expanding affiliate brand awareness and improving membership growth & retention in the areas of Health, Fitness, Law, Medical, Real Estate, Culinary, Art, Education, Professional services and many more - in addition to several non-profit organizations and philanthropies.
Jobs at PPL Labs
PPL Labs helps local businesses establish and grow their online presence. SEO, digital marketing, web design - all businesses need it! That's where we come in. To achieve this daily, our Account Management team must possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer onboard to our platforms.
We are currently in a rapid growth phase and are looking for ambitious individuals to join our customer success team. Everyone on our team brings a high level of enthusiasm for our mission and a passion to grow PPL Labs.
Why you want to work with us:
- Located in the heart of Downtown Boston, near Faneuil Hall
- Office snacks daily and lunch provided often
- Health & wellness stipend
- Workout room with weights/lounge
- Healthy work-life balance, unlimited vacation
- Frequent office outings to let loose and have fun!
As an Account Manager
- Help onboard customers
- Build and strengthen customer relationships
- Manage all aspects of business-client relationship post sale
- Provide support to active client base
- Maintain a revenue base by managing account retention
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Work as part of the team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Prior experience in account management
- Desire to work with small business owners in a startup environment
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivation to learn and solve problems
- An ability to self-manage and follow schedules
- Adaptability to changing situations
- Self motivated
- Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit
- Competitive, but also a team player
- Confident with excellent phone presence
- Able to multi-task in a fast-pace environment
- Persistent with a positive attitude
- Excited about the opportunity to grow within a company
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing
- Make a high-volume of sales calls to business owners daily
- Schedule demos with qualified prospects
- Maintain CRM database of all clients
- Establish lasting, mutually-beneficial relationships with clients and key influencers so to expand the PPL Labs’ reputation
- Upon promotion to Vertical Lead, you will manage a small team of reps.
- Passion for sales and helping small businesses succeed and grow
- 0.5 - 2 years phone sales experience preferred, ideally in the software or marketing space
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others