Office Tour Photos
This is an opportunity for you to have a real impact on the creation of our automation platform and work across many areas in the tech stack.
In a "typical" day you could be implementing cloud services and client side applications that coordinate work between mobile robots, or authoring, testing, debugging reliable, production quality source code and participate in the design and architecture of major features.
Typical things that we look for:
- Experience leading teams of developers to deliver exceptional products
- 7-10 years of full stack software development experience
- Experience managing state transitions through complex business process logic
- Commitment to rigorous testing & validation practices
- Strong organizational, communication, and planning skills
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm to learn and be challenged on a daily basis
- Bonus: Experience building fault tolerant and scalable SaaS architectures and distributed systems; with Docker containers, messaging systems, caching and databases
More Jobs From