Office Tour Photos
At 6 River Systems, we are disrupting a hundred billion dollar industry with a new approach to warehouse automation. Founded in 2015, we have developed a solution built on proprietary AI, mobile robots and cloud-based enterprise software. Our solution is half the cost of traditional automation and 2-3x faster than manual, cart pick operations.
Our culture is built on trust, smarts, and collaboration. We have a West Coast vibe with Northeast drive. As a team, we encourage open discussion about particularly challenging problems. We are as passionate about hiring the right people as we are about building great products. If you love to partner with customers to make them happy and successful, and want to be on the cutting edge of robotic solutions, then we want to hear from you!
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our Customer Success Team, which is responsible for leading our growth in the North American market. We are searching for an account manager who understands that the best way to grow current business is to create trusting, long-term relationships with our customers.You will work closely with new customers from the point of sale to successful implementation. And you will continue to engage with your 6-10 target accounts as they scale and grow their businesses.The ideal candidate will have a natural ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization. You will get to work cross-functionally to improve the entire launch experience, and make new and existing customers raving fans of our product!
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your accounts
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify new business opportunities among existing customers and meet targeted sales goals
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly and quarterly initiatives to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure the successful delivery of product according to customer needs and requirements
- 3+ years experience in Sales, Account Management or relevant role - experience working with executives in e-commerce, Retail, Distribution, and 3rd Party Logistics a plus
- Genuine interest in robotics, with the ability to confidently communicate technical concepts and solutions
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- History of collaboration with product management, marketing, technical support, and engineering
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field; MBA is desirable
Position will require up to 50% travel with frequent visits to existing customer sites.
Position is based in our Waltham, MA headquarters.
More Jobs From