Office Tour Photos
The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is riding on the edge of a tidal wave as online product content becomes the key differentiator in consumer purchasing decisions. We are incredibly proud of our track record in satisfying our customers and are profoundly excited about the road ahead for us as we continue to expand our capabilities.
As a Software Engineer on our DevOps team, you will be part of a team responsible for designing, implementing and supporting infrastructure services for the Salsify Platform. Working closely with the other software engineering teams you will focus on all phases from design to development to maintenance. You will solve complex business and scalability problems and work with the rest of the software engineering team on the direction of the product.
We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From architecting and designing to building elegant, scalable software, Salsify empowers our engineers to innovate while solving challenging problems.
- Develop infrastructure automation and management solutions with a keen focus on scalability, observability, automation, reliability, security, and quality in an AWS environment.
- Build and implement tools and frameworks to automate and monitor deployments for our applications and infrastructure.
- Design, implement, and maintain solutions that empower engineering to deliver the best software while using the infrastructure efficiently.
- Deliver internal infrastructure services such as monitoring, logging and alerting to internal users.
- Expand and enhance our Kubernetes environment.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3 or more years experience with Configuration Management and Infrastructure Management systems such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, CloudFormation or others.
- Practical and demonstrable skill with an administrative language such as Python, Bash, Ruby.
- Background in building, maintaining and automating build and test pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of core AWS services such as IAM, Route53, SES, VPC, EC2, S3, and CloudFormation.
- Experience or exposure to container based runtimes and orchestration such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of networking and distributed computing concepts.
- Understanding of and experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment patterns and tools such as Jenkins.
Salsify is an awesome place to be an engineer.
- 20% Engineering Time (Every Friday).
- A conference budget for everyone!
- Fast and collaborative design team, thoughtful and driven product management team, and relentless and passionate business development team.
More Jobs From