Office Tour Photos
As an Account Director at Rightpoint, your primary responsibilities will be to oversee key account relationships and projects, assist the senior management team with business development initiatives, manage internal account teams, and help drive strategic recommendations and serve as trusted client partner.
In this role, you will lead a portfolio of Strategic accounts, ranging from $4M to $8M+, and be responsible for directing the organic growth strategy with the Strategic Account Team. This will include account planning and reporting to Rightpoint leadership, identification of key opportunities, and overall financial health of accounts within your portfolio. You will cultivate relationships with senior client leaders across the portfolio and will be the primary escalation point in the event account issues arise. The Senior/Group Account Director also brings a high-level of experience to the account management team and possesses a solid background digital strategy & transformation. Additionally, the Group Account Director will take a leadership role within the department and mentor junior team members.
- Ensure work is celebrated throughout Rightpoint, with the client and within the Industry
- Identify, pursue and convert new business opportunities for Rightpoint within your account portfolio
- Provide a supportive work environment, based on open communication, trust and regular performance reviews
- Client Services - Responsible for on-going relationship management with clients that drives growth of Rightpoint solutions within managed accounts; responsibility to partner with and grow client portfolio
- Experience working with C-level executives and a proven ability to constructively challenge a clients thinking and transform a clients business.
- Delivery Responsible for all aspects of delivery results to Rightpoint clients including utilization management and personnel development.
- To work effectively with Operations, Solution, and National Practice leads to ensure the effective use of resources and quality of delivery. Through strong leadership and management, ensure all accounts are delivered profitably
- Strategy - Responsible for refining and executing the short and medium term strategy for the strong, profitable growth of the Rightpoint business within the context of overall company goals
- Business Development Working with the Rightpoint Business Development team to exceed budgeted revenue goals, as well as controlling expenses
- Project Accountability - Work with Project Management team on all projects within the client portfolio to ensure on time, under budget delivery
- Communicate with senior management on business issues, market opportunities, changing conditions, and any other factors influencing the companys market position, competition, or reputation
- Continuously prioritize the teams market focus, with emphasis on high-growth prospects, specific target accounts, and categories for development
- Supervise the work of Account Managers and Account Supervisors across larger account portfolios
- Mentors and coaches project team members
- Establish benchmarks for success combined with careful monitoring of performance. Develop appropriate reporting systems to keep the team and account portfolio leadership well informed
- Act as the Rightpoint brand steward among all decision-makers in the digital agency and related communities.
- Minimum 5 years experience within the digital, interactive, advertising, or consulting industries
- Minimum Bachelors degree or commensurate experience
- Strong understanding of technical, creative and IA/UX practice groups
- Strong project management skills
- Extremely organized and highly motivated
- Experience in overseeing multiple projects and campaigns concurrently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 7 years experience building exceptional client relationships and managing project revenue
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Casual Dress (when in the office; when at a client site, we need to mirror their dress code)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great Health Coverage
- Medical 4 plans to choose from!
- Life/AD&D/Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending (Dependent & Healthcare)
- Transportation/Parking Pre-Tax Benefits
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Peapod Snack/Drink delivery
- Regular Happy Hours and social events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Basketball, 5K runs, golf outings, team sports, etc.
- Catered Lunches Every Other Friday
- Open Office Environment
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
More Jobs From