Office Tour Photos
Drift is the Conversational Marketing platform that combines chat, email, video, and automation to remove the friction from business buying. With Drift, you can start conversations with future customers now, on their terms -- not days later. There are over 50,000 businesses that use Drift today to generate more revenue, shrink sales cycles, and make buying easy. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
What youll be doing on the team:
In one month you'll
- Attend comprehensive organization training and learn the Siftrock/Drift story, how we work and our goals for the future
- Experience an in-depth product training, including learning how to use the product for your own business
- Have 1:1 meetings with your direct manager and meet with other key players
- Shadow colleagues and start working on your own pitch.
- Learn the buyer personas and formulate creative outreach (we're big GIF fans here!)
- Maybe even close your first deal!
By month 3 you'll
- Master the Siftrock product and have a good understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide a best in class sales process
- Apply entrepreneurial skills to help craft the Siftrock sales playbook
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages
- Connect and consult inbound and marketing generated opportunities
- Prepare and present software demos and successfully guide prospects through the buying process
- Continue to learn about the ever changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you'll
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of prospective customers and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Be crushing your quota
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our unique culture and vision for the future
- Help interview for other future Siftrock sellers
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- Minimum 3 years of closing experience in a SaaS technology company
- Ability to manage complex deals from inception, navigating legal & procurement to close
- Proven track record of quota achievement
- Experience in a small, fast paced and high growth companies
- Exceptional sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
- Self-motivated and a problem solver attitude
- Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com
More Jobs From