Office Tour Photos
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Upserve, we understand that our partners are a critical part of our success. And as we continue to grow and expand our business, partners will play an even bigger role in our success. Our alliances and partnerships to-date have been opportunistic, and span a diverse group of third party consultants & vendors, system integrators and resellers. As Upserve expands our market share, we need to mature our partnership strategy, which in turn will increase our revenue contribution from partners. We are looking for a Director of Partnerships & Alliances, a new role within our partner organization. In this key leadership position, you will have responsibility to drive accelerated revenue growth for Upserve via our partner ecosystem. You will be chartered with identifying opportunities to initiate and/or deepen partner relationships, aligning referral and sales initiatives to partner capabilities, and implementing partner strategy in the field. Reporting directly to the CRO, you will be shaping the future of partnerships at Upserve.
- Create & deliver a great partnership lifecycle experience to our partners.
- Be able to cooperate and form alliance relationships to generate new customers
- Develop long-term vision for how partnerships drive long-term growth
- Enable a fast-paced SaaS sale, involving up to 5 decision makers, representing one to 10 restaurant locations nationwide.
- Manage implementation, prioritization and visibility of the Partner Org initiatives.
- Define the value proposition and value exchange for each of the partner roles at Upserve.
- Implement a partner rewards program that enables our partner community while encouraging consistent referrals.
- Collaborate closely with Marketing to create campaigns that attract new partners as well as design programs that enable our partners to win in the marketplace.
- Lead a Partner Success team that enables and engages key partners, establishing Upserve as a provider of choice.
- Monitor and improve overall organizational health in partnerships, build and implement our Partner Strategy.
- Ensure right partner mix and contribution is in place, by using metrics and reporting mechanisms.
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, communications, advertising or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of progressive Partner sales management experience (SaaS) with rapid -growth technology companies.
- Shown understanding of Cloud Economics and partner profitability in the cloud. You understand partner business and what drives partner behaviors and decision making and the various partner types.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willing to lead the business to the next level
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure effective resolutions.
- Analytical and data-driven. Demonstrated past success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade off decisions when needed.
- You can multi-task, you're self-motivated, driven and inspiring. You're highly organized and seek business impact through effective communication and presentations.
- You are flexible and adapt quickly. We are in a fast paced, always evolving environment. Being comfortable with change and leveraging it is key.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to build and maintain productive relationships with channel partners, executive management, other company departments, and vendors. History of successful cross-functional projects and management.
- Nice to have:
- Prior hospitality experience
- An MBA
Upserve is the magic ingredient that helps restaurateurs thrive by putting everything they need in one place. We are a leading restaurant management platform with a cloud-based Point of Sale (POS) system, data and analytics, inventory management and payments processing for small to midsize restaurants. Thousands of restaurants use Upserve to manage relationships with more than 57 million active diners, process over $12 billion in annual sales, and to serve over 36 million meals per month. Being a part of the Upserve team brings a plethora of amazing benefits and here are a few:
Well invest in your career. Upserve is growing quickly, and well give you the opportunity to do the same. Through our internal learning and development resources and our partnership with Vista Equity Partners, youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs. We care about your well being.
We pay 100% of your medical and dental insurance coverage, offer tax savings plans for retirement and dependent care, subsidize your transportation costs, offer a generous and inclusive parental leave, and provide catered lunches/meal allowances. We offer competitive compensation packages. Our people matter! We dont ignore the role that compensation has on motivation and performance so we strive to equitably compensate our people.
Weve created an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are a diverse group, so were building a team that is too. Through our various D&I recruitment partnerships, intramural sports, quarterly engagement and feedback surveys, and more. Were building an organization that provides our employees with the emotional and physical space to bring their best selves to work.
Want to know what its like to work at Upserve? Check out our Instagram, Inside Upserve.
Upserve is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
More Jobs From