ETQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions in the industry. ETQ is the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. We work with some of the largest brands in the world. ETQ is a proud TCV company, TCV partners with CEOs and founders of public and private growth-stage technology companies as they strive to achieve market leadership. ETQ is a rapidly growing startup building the best in brand quality and environmental health and safety management software solutions in the industry. ETQ helps business owners operate more efficiently and connect with their customer base in new and innovative ways
Who are our employees
At ETQ, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components of ETQ's ever-growing success.
Who we are looking for
EtQ is looking for our next generation of sales leaders to join our growing Account Executive Team our Corporate Offices in Burlington, MA. As an EtQ Account Executive you will be given the training and coaching to bring out the best in you, and enable you to excel in your role.
What to expect
We are looking for people who are focused and driven with a strong sales DNA and who would like to work in a competitive, supportive and fun team environment. In this role you will enjoy being part of a winning sales culture that has a need for achievement and a willingness to take on any task to achieve that success. You will bring a motivated approach that will lend an urgency and energy that drives results for the entire team.
If you are looking to develop a career and have mobility within a rapidly growing, stable and global company this is a great role for you!
What to expect
- Prospect for new business and expand existing and past client relationships to build and manage a sustained pipeline of opportunities
- Navigate through complex negotiations at the executive level
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Using strong presentation skills and effective sale tools deliver presentations that communicate the value of EtQ’s Reliance solution
- Manage a healthy pipeline logging accurate data and forecasts accurately using Salesforce
- Achieve and exceed set quotas and KPI targets monthly and quarterly
- Collaborate with cross functional teams: Presales, Services, Marketing and Product to align and insure consistency in our sales messaging and focus
- Attend industry events, sales and product trainings and webinars to continue to refine and expand product knowledge, sales methodology and skills
- Leverage sales tools and digital content to map appropriately to the buyer’s journey creating efficiency, efficacy and velocity in the selling process
What you need to succeed
- 3-4 years’ experience in full-cycle sales in SaaS
- Positive and strong phone, listening, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales environment; team player
- Appreciative of aggressive goals with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to create an instant rapport with prospects and communicate the EtQ value proposition
- Coachable, disciplined and a self-starter who has an innate desire to do well and who can deliver results
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and other sales enablement tools
- Creative, ambitious with “grit” and a passion to be in sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
More Jobs From