Quick Base: Customer Care Manager
Office Tour Photos
Quick Base provides a cloud-based platform that empowers problem solvers to quickly turn ideas for better ways to work into apps that make their organizations more efficient. For nearly 20 years, people of all technical backgrounds have been using the Quick Base platform to create solutions that streamline processes, capture real-time data, and improve company operations while working in concert with existing IT systems. Based in Cambridge, MA and a former division of Intuit, Quick Base has a 6,000+ customer universe of app-enabled businesses that spans all industries and company sizes, and includes more than half of the Fortune 100. Come join us as we grow.
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive Customer Care excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
- Lead a team of 12-14 Customer Care reps and assist with day to day responsibilities
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s providing coaching and feedback to direct reports
- Conduct weekly staff meetings, sharing pertinent business information and Customer Care metrics with the team
- Hire and develop new Tier 1 team members to the Care team
- Partner with other departments to ensure proper training on new product functionality is cascaded to the team
- Provide monthly role up of the Tier 1 performance
- Monitor 100-150 cases per day to assure timeliness and quality of the interactions
- Create and modify day to day procedures for the Customer Care team
- Handle customer escalations as required
- Complete weekly administrative tasks including approval time cards, PTO and sick time to ensure appropriate resourcing
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in a leadership or manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient in using software programs and technology, including Quick Base, Microsoft Office, Splunk, HipChat, and Slack
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
- Strong organizational, analytical skills and problem solving ability – both strategic and tactical planning.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders in different teams to influence change through a matrix organization.
- Self-starter and intellectually curious.
- Natural ability to be transparent and open to feedback.
- Sense of urgency, resourceful and never sacrificing quality.
- Capacity to work in a high growth, fast-pace environment.
- Strong interpersonal, strategic and tactical planning and analytical skills. “Can do” attitude and intense desire to excel.
- Collaborative, team player with high standards and ethics.
More Jobs From