Office Tour Photos
Rightpoint is seeking Co-Op students to help engineer beautiful web, iOS and Android apps and APIs for startups and big brands like Six Flags, Johnson Controls, Boston Beer Company, United Airlines, Chamberlain, Aon, New Belgium Brewing, B&H Photo, RunKeeper, Rue La La, and Care.com, just to name a few! Youll be working with enthusiastic and supportive mentors in a trust-based work environment and will be expected to contribute directly to projects. This is a paid position. We have several potential teams that you could be a part of!
What youll be doing:
- Help to define features and engineer solutions for clients.
- Participate in software development, working with designers and product managers to engineer applications.
- Receive mentorship through code reviews, pair programming, and internal tech talks.
- Creating quality source code
- Ensuring solution performance
- Maintaining quality revisions and change control
- Verifying solutions meet business objectives
- Interacting closely with project managers and other developer team members
- Understanding timelines, analyzing dependencies and raising red flags as necessary
- Contributing to shared source code repositories
Web Development Internship:
- Exposure to libraries (React), frameworks (Rails, React-Native), AWS Lambdas.
iOS Development Internship:
- Familiarity of Swift and iOS platform frameworks like UIKit and CoreData.
- Exposure to Apple standards and Human Interface Guidelines.
Android Development Internship:
- Familiarity of Java, Gradle, and the Android framework.
- Familiarity with Googles Material Design guidelines.
- Exposure to Kotlin and popular third party libraries such as Retrofit, RxJava and Dagger.
CMS Web/.NET Development Internship:
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, fast-paced, team environment
- Selfstarter with strong capacity for multitasking
- Strong development skills, preferably with webbased technologies
- Experience with ObjectOriented Programming
- ASP.NET / C# experience a plus
Intrapreneurship is defined as creating from within, starting something from nothing. And it is at the heart of the people at Rightpoint. We are a values-led intrapreneurial organization. Were driven by innovation, rooted in technology and relentlessly curious. We love the creativity involved in taking a blank screen and blinking cursor and making it something amazing. With intrapreneurship in our DNA, were able to move quickly to build unique, innovative customer experiences that evolve the way our clients do business.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Rightpoint is the largest independent customer experience agency with technology at our core, and 450 employees across 10 offices. We create seamless digital experiences driven by insight, strategy, technology and design -- and expanded mobile innovation and emerging technologies via Raizlabs. We serve more than 250 Fortune 1,000 companies with strategy, site design and development, content, CRM, commerce, BI and cloud infrastructure.
And the industry is taking notice:
- Crain's Chicago Fast Fifty of Fastest Growing Companies, 2014 - 2017
- "Top 100 Workplaces in Chicago" by the Chicago Tribune, 2014-2017
- EY Entrepreneur of The Year Award, Co-founders Ross Freedman & Brad Schneider: 2015 Midwest Dual Finalists
- One of the "Most Promising Companies in America" by Forbes in 2014
WATCH THIS to learn more about Rightpoint and our culture:
Recruiters, we appreciate your services however we will reach out to you if we need help with our search.
This is a full time, salaried position. For more information, visit www.rightpoint.com. Rightpoint is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.
Rightpoint is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet-based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services that allows Rightpoint to verify the employment eligibility of our employees. Based on the information provided by you on your Form I-9, Rightpoint will input that information into E-Verify which will confirm your information in DHS and Social Security Administration (SSA) databases. Your continued employment with Rightpoint is contingent upon an Employment Authorized result for you from the E-Verify system
APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S.. WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME
More Jobs From