Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Shape a rapidly scaling part of Engineering.
DraftKings is growing quickly and were looking for a Tech Lead to help establish and lead a team centered around the mission of providing a best-in-class wallet experience for our products and customers. This position requires strong technical skills and a bias toward collaboration. You will be working across teams, informing business decisions, and helping to expand our financial software platform.
What youll do as a Senior Lead Software Engineer:
- Take ownership for the design, development, maintenance, testing strategy, and operations of a full stack team, with API services written primarily in C# with SQL databases hosted in AWS and front end SDKs and Single Page Applications written primarily in Node.JS, React, and Redux.
- Collaborate with business leads across the company to define milestones and deliveries for new functionality to be added to existing financial systems.
- Contribute to the architecture and design of a new wallet platform, with specific focus on building a highly configurable and flexible framework for client and API integrations.
- Lead your team in design sessions and ensure your team delivers high quality work that aligns with the mission of our wallet platform.
What skills you will use:
- You have experience as the expert on a development team where you were responsible for everything from planning to delivering key features and management of those features.
- Expertise with at least one object-oriented language like C# or Java.
- Ideally, you have prior software development experience in a financial setting.
- You have strong relational database skills using technologies like MySQL or SQL Server.
- Familiarity with modern client JS frameworks, like Node.JS, React, and Redux.
- Familiarity with AWS services and infrastructure.
- You also have the ability to write automated comprehensive test suites at all levels of the architecture.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From