Software engineers on our team work closely with Machine Learning engineers to create a smarter, personalized learning journey for our users. You will be working on a cross-functional team with a Product Manager, UX Designer, DevOps Engineer, Machine Learning Engineers, and Software Engineers. You’ll be part of a team that is user focused, has a mentality for experimentation, and iterates quickly.
Ways we work:
- Autonomous & responsible teams - making their own product & dev choices (https://www.pluralsight.com/tech-blog/team-responsibilty)
- Data first - we work with large volumes of data to build scalable solutions for our products
- Software Craftsmanship - we want to be proud of our work
- Pair programming - we value collaborative developmentTest-driven development - we take responsibility for our code without QA engineers
- Continuous delivery - teams independently ship code to production every day
- Kanban & Lean - no more backlog grooming, no more T-shirt size estimating
- Continual improvement - we hold weekly retrospectives in order to assess and improve system processes
What we create with:
Backend - Node.js/Python
Testing - Mocha/Pytest
Declarative UI - React
Styling - CSS Modules <3
Messaging - RabbitMQ
Database - PostgreSQL
Source Control - Github
Frameworks - Airflow/TensorFlow
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 and trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology learning platform organizations and individuals in 150+ countries count on to innovate faster and create progress for the world.
At Pluralsight, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology. That everyone should have access to the skills of tomorrow. That technology can make the world a better place. Through the work we do every day, we empower the people who power our world.
And we don’t let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us and our values are at the helm of how we work together. It’s our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We’re adults, and we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics and trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, and peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds and experiences, and united by our mission, we are one.
Be yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
More Jobs From