At some point youve probably attended or scheduled a meeting -- maybe it was in a room, on video or over the phone -- then your meeting room gets stolen, you don't have the right resources, or you can't find where you need to be. Finding space and time to communicate can be painful. The problem is easy to understand but difficult to solve. That's where Robin comes in. We build software that coordinates meeting spaces, people and things in your workplace so you can get back to doing your best work.
About Our Team:
Our Customer Experience team is looking to hire a Technical Support Specialist to make sure we make the right first impression every time we interact with a customer. NOTE: We need to support customers across many time zones -- the hours for this role are 1pm - 9pm ET.
Who You Are:
- Organized. Few details get past you, especially when there's a lot going on.
- Proactive. You know that proactive problem solving prevents bigger issues. You know how to band teammates together to get things done.
- Customer-Focused. You're a self-described "people person" and enjoy helping customers.
- A Quick Study. Not knowing something agitates you in a big way. You love teaching yourself (and others) new concepts. We invest heavily in making each other better.
- Articulate. Support documentation is an art, and you're good at writing and editing articles to reflect the best version of a process.
- Empathetic. Customers appreciate support specialists who are kind, understanding, and take the time to explain a tricky concept, especially when you're troubleshooting Exchange 2007.
- Driven. You love measuring your own progress and have a good sense of what needs work next.
What You'll Do:
- Guide customers through deployment, set up, and ongoing optimization of their Robin setups.
- Respond to support requests via live chat, email, or (believe it or not in 2019) phone calls.
- Reach out to existing customers, so they continue to have a good time. Retention is a team sport, but it's also a marathon. You'll be a strong champion internally for both.
- Work with the product and sales teams to make sure feedback (e.g. feature requests) gets to the right places.
What You Need:
- 1+ years experience working in a customer-facing technical support role
- Flexible availability - the hours for this role are 1pm - 9pm EST.
- You've used SQL, Sumo Logic, or have experience writing queries
- You have Outlook administration experience
Bonus points if:
Were creating the smart office of the future. Wed love to have you be a part of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are ADA compliant and handicap accessible.
More Jobs From