Looking for a fast-track to a closing sales position? The Business Development Representative (BDR) role at Motus will give you the foundation and tools to accelerate your growth in a rapidly growing SaaS business. In this role, you will help create new opportunities and drive revenue growth by researching, identifying, and qualifying leads and setting meetings for our closing Sales team.
Our ideal candidate has strong communication skills and work ethic, enjoys the grind, and is persistent and resilient in seeking new business.
Check out this video to learn more about our BDR program.
- Engage in strategic territory management in partnership with your Sales reps
- Research and identify prospects using LinkedIn Navigator and Data.com
- Make up to 80 calls a day
- Design email campaigns and sequences in Outreach that educate our prospects and pique their interest
- Qualify prospects regarding Needs, Time-frame, Authority and Decision Making process
- Set meetings for the SMB and Enterprise Sales teams
- Maintain concise and accurate records of activity within Salesforce
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Bachelor's degree in business, sales, marketing or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to quickly build rapport over phone and email
- Organization skills and a disciplined approach to daily activity planning and goal setting/achievement
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Cold calling or customer service experience a plus!
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401k with match program
- Commuter benefits
- Open paid time off policy
Motus is the definitive leader in mileage reimbursement and driver management technologies for businesses with mobile workers and fleets of all sizes. Only Motus leverages deep insights captured across the worlds largest retained pool of drivers to calculate personalized and compliant vehicle reimbursements, keep drivers productive and safe, and ultimately maximize returns and minimize risk for all aspects of the mobile workforce.
Motus, LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.