Office Tour Photos
We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. We help restaurants streamline operations, increase revenue, and deliver amazing guest experiences through our platform that combines restaurant point of sale, guest-facing technology, and award-winning customer support. As a Toaster, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company. Join us as we empower the restaurant community to delight guests, do what they love, and thrive.
We are seeking aBusiness Development Representative to join our incredibly successfulsalesteam. Are you competitive, self-motivated and an overachiever? Do you have previoussalesexperienceor are you looking to break intosales? If you're passionate about connecting with restauranteurs, prospecting new leads, and becoming a part of a growing team, join us.
What you will do:
- Conduct high volume prospectingfor qualified leads (100+ outbound calls per day).
- Work closely and collaboratively with the fieldsalesteam to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans.
- Work internally with other departments to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations.
- Schedule online and onsite product demonstrations for Inside and Field Sales Representatives.
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned.
Do you have the right ingredients?
- Bilingual in Spanish and English with the ability to speak, read, and write in both languages without limitations or assistance.
- A strong interest in a selling role.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation.
- The ability to deal with objections.
- Previoussalesexperience in which you demonstrated the ability to meet or exceedsalesquotas, preferred.
- An Associate's or Bachelors degree in a business-related program, preferred.
- Great opportunity to join the next big thing.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
More Jobs From