Teamwork, not just tech work. We are tech futurists and business geniuses. Together, we solve problems to make daily life easier. We are looking for a few more great minds to join our team as we continue to grow one of the world's leading consumer robot companies.
Together, we empower people to do more.
- Work on the next generation of consumer robotics products developed at iRobot.
- Develop robot software, focusing on robot behaviors and state machines
- Integrate software on multiple robotic platforms
- Design, implement, test, and document software to run on Linux and embedded platforms
- Work in an Agile environment
- Be passionate about Robotics
- Expertise in writing C/C++ applications for Linux or embedded systems
- Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures and advanced programming techniques
- Experience with real-time and multi-threaded systems
- Experience with finite state machine design and implementation
- Experience with behavior-based control, path-planning, AI algorithms or robot behavior systems
- Experience with version control systems such as git or svn
- Strong analytical skills and mathematical foundation
- Good understanding of computer systems
- Desire to learn as well as teach others
- M.S in Computer Science or other technical or scientific field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
More Jobs From