Who We Are
EtQ is the leader in Quality and Environmental Health and Safety Management Software Solutions with over 20 years of experience in enterprise software applications and compliance management. We are the preferred solution for Fortune 100 companies and startup companies alike. Some of the organizations we partner with are Boar's Head, Chobani, FujiFilm, American Airlines, Kimberly-Clark and General Electric.
Who are Our Employees
At EtQ, it is all about our employees! Our employees are encouraged to think big and collaborate every day. We ensure that each employee is not only aware of our strategic vision; they are a part of it. This is because we know that our employees are critical components of EtQ's ever-growing success.
In this position, you will create technical solutions in EtQ products through the entire development lifecycle. As part of a scrum team, you will work with both classic enterprise system technologies as well as cutting-edge technologies to support a cloud architecture for SaaS products.
- Architect, design, write and test code
- Work with product owner on backlog creation
- Work in collaborative scrum team to deliver best of breed technical solutions
- Contribute to evolving best practices regarding CI/CD, TDD, etc.
Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of hands-on development experience
- Experience with full stack Java-based enterprise technologies and tools
- Solid understanding of relational databases
- Solid understanding of high scale cloud architecture & microservices
- Understanding and exposure to web UI technologies, including Angular
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure
- Experience working in an agile environment, Scrum preferred
- Experience in the Quality Management / Environmental Health & Safety domain a PLUS
- Experience building SaaS products a PLUS
What EtQ Offers You
Compensation and Benefits include:
- Base salary plus bonus opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Dental/vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation days, Holidays and PTO
Additionally, the following benefits are provided to full-time employees and are paid in full by EtQ:
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance
- Long-term disability
- Short-term disability
More Jobs From