Life at Superpedestrian is about creating the magic that people feel when they ride the Copenhagen Wheel or our Fleet Solutions. We are seeking a full time Customer Service Specialist at our Cambridge, MA headquarters who will serve our customers and bike shop partners by providing them with product information and helping resolve service issues.
You should have significant experience in direct customer service, and a history of exceeding your performance indicators. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices is a must. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is adept at operating effectively during periods of high pressure while maintaining consistent results.
What youll do:
- Provide our customers with accurate and complete information using multiple systems and customer relations tools.
- Respond directly and independently to customer service inquiries and recommend escalation of cases if needed.
- Be empowered to implement original resolutions and create new service protocols.
- Effectively prioritize and manage your own time while responding to a diverse range of customer inquiries.
- Work closely with engineers, software developers, product managers, and other support staff to provide comprehensive technical support for all of our products.
- Assist in the creation of outgoing customer communications and participate in case review sessions.
- Provide in-depth and personalized product demonstrations as needed.
- Communicate effectively with team members.
What were looking for:
- The ability to provide compassionate, empathetic responses and solutions to complex problems.
- The ability to independently provide accurate resolutions to customer service problems upon completion of training.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience in direct customer service via CRM systems and in person.
- Highly proficient in verbal communications, including strong phone skills.
- Firm grasp of the written English language.
- A natural interest in mechanical and technical systems.
- Ability to translate complex ideas into something approachable.
- A real knack for supporting consumer electronics or software applications - like patiently helping your grandmother set up her new phone.
- Experience with bicycle maintenance and operation - taking really good care of your bike counts.
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally.
The ideal candidate is someone early in their career who wants to transition away from survival jobs to a career with a venture capital backed robotics startup. This position is based in Cambridge, MA. We are looking to hire immediately.
More Jobs From