Blink was the result of one of the most successful crowdfunding campaign ever and is now part of Amazon Devices, the consumer electronics division that brings you the Kindle, Fire Tablets, Fire TV, and Echos!
Blink builds the completely wireless, affordable, and battery operated home security cameras that send motion-activated alerts and HD video to your smartphone for an amazingly affordable price. Our vertically integrated engineering team works on algorithms, ASICs, hardware, firmware, cloud software and mobile applications to deliver products that customers love.
We are seeking a dynamic mechanical engineer to work on all aspects of the mechanical design for consumer electronic devices to extend our line of Blink products.
· Mechanical design of consumer electronic products
· Work closely with electrical and ID engineers to create innovative solutions to design problems.
· Interface with vendors to improve manufacturability
· Travel up to 10% domestic or international
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
· 3+ years of experience in mechanical design CAD software, preferably SolidWorks.
· 3+ experience designing plastic housings for consumer electronics
· 3+ years experience with and understanding of manufacturing processes such as injection molding, design for manufacturability (DFM) and design For assembly (DFA)
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent design fundamentals and robust troubleshooting skills
· Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
· MS in ME
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
More Jobs From