Office Tour Photos
Customer Success Managers (CSMs) at Klaviyo are a critical part of our success and the success of our customers. We take the success of our customers incredibly seriously. Our mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and communication skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed customer expectations. We are looking for CSMs who are passionate about providing the best experience to customers who are scaling their businesses with Klaviyo. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for customer success, has strong technical skills, and a previous background in email marketing or general strategic marketing solutions. We are very interested in individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, who thrive in challenging situations and want to apply these skills to solve for customers using our software.
- Be passionate about customer success and establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 60+ customers
- Devise strategies to help increase email revenue for all your customers through the Klaviyo platform
- Onboard new clients, so they are set up for success, continually provide proactive strategic advice and guidance, respond to client questions in a timely manner, provide Klaviyo best practices to ensure clients are achieving their business goals.
- Proactively review customer dashboards, address any open issues, and ensure consistent messaging and appropriate escalation.
- Keep customers up to date on product releases and new features.
- Contribute feedback to Product/Engineering on product improvements to enhance customer engagement.
- Work to set priorities and establish a technical health plan for open problems and resolve issues in a timely manner
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide answers to questions for both technical and non-technical end users while also supporting a wide range of technologies to reach their goals.
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality and inclusion.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- 2+ years of account management experience with a track record for building and nurturing relationships with multiple stakeholders on an account at a time.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users
- A track record for creative problem solving for customers and end users.
- Experience in marketing or advising customers on marketing strategy.
- Comfortable discussing account renewals, and cancellations
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills via phone, video conference and email.
- Curious and eager to learnAble to adapt in a quickly changing environment
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Track record managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs
- Experience using email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms a plus
Klaviyo is a team of people who are crazy motivated by growth.
Its what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
Its how we behave as individuals: were all deeply passionate about learning.
Its how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, were profitable, and were growing insanely fast.
And its what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means youll work on things you never imagined you would; youll grow in ways you didnt consider possible; and youll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!
More Jobs From