Office Tour Photos
Soofa is a seed-stage, leading IoT startup who is revolutionizing the way we communicate in cities. Soofa has developed a first in the OOH advertising space: solar-powered, wirelessly-connected Soofa Signs.
Soofa Signs live on the sidewalks of active and walkable neighborhoods, and show relevant advertising content, community-generated creative, local events, and real-time transit information.
We’re looking for an experienced sales professional to help drive revenue by closing new business from SMB and Regional advertisers who are looking for a hyperlocal advertising vehicle for their brand, within these Soofa Sign markets: Boston, Atlanta, and Las Vegas (Miami coming soon!).
You'll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business's needs and aspirations and help our clients grow their impact on a local-level and enhance their communities.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly sales goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all while operating in a fast paced, team-focused environment.
- Identify, qualify and develop SMB and Regional advertising business at or beyond company targets
- Own and manage a diverse pipeline of clients ranging from restaurants and banks to theaters and museums...and everything between and beyond!
- Prepare and present advertising proposals with prospects and guide them through the buying process.
- Accurately provide up to date sales forecasts against your pipeline
- Drive product understanding and adoption with advertising clients, adapting recommendations quickly to match identified client needs
- Mentor and coach potential clients to create stunning promotional content through prepared materials, case studies and marketing activities
- Understand competitive alternatives and brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Track opportunities and critically evaluate performance for best practices
- 1-3 years of sales experience within a fast paced environment
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed quotas and goals
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- An active listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses, and communities
- Comfortable with uncertainty
- Able to navigate objections and willing to build something new
- Able to inspire others to try new things and feel good about doing so
- In possession of a bachelor’s degree or higher
- Able to legally work in the United States
Bonus Points For
- Experience working with SMBs in a sales capacity
- Experience creating visual art
- Knowledge of the OOH industry
More Jobs From