Yesware is seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our talented development team. We have created a feature-rich backend architecture and data platform along with apps for Gmail, Outlook, and the web. Together these provide the leading prescriptive sales platform, which serves over 100K sales professionals worldwide.
We value the insights and creativity of our engineers. You'll work side-by-side with product owners to create high-quality products at a fast pace. Our culture fosters innovation and excellence in engineering practices. Developers are responsible for the quality of what they produce, as well as putting that code into production and keeping it healthy. We have an internal open-source model in which you'll learn and extend the rest of our technology stack to realize the features you're working on.
Because you will be tasked with delivering maintainable, well-documented software, and because some of your teammates may be remote, we highly value written communication skills at Yesware. As such, we require all engineering applicants to please provide a cover letter in their application. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Industry experience in software development. (Minimum of 1 year, additional experience highly valued.)
- Full-stack engineering experience in a Ruby/Rails environment or similar.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Excellent software development habits: object-oriented design, unit testing, integration testing, data structures, etc.
- A hands-on attitude and a willingness to get things done.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Emotional maturity and adaptability.
- Experience developing email tools.
- Experience developing SaaS offerings.
- A desire to learn the other tools in our stack.
More Jobs From