Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are seeking a talented and inspiring Vice President of Human Resources to provide leadership and guidance for HR operations across the company. This role is responsible for setting, enforcing, and evaluating human resources policies, procedures, and best practices, and identifying and implementing long-range strategic talent management goals.
- Collaborates with executive leadership team to define the organizations long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- In partnership with the companys Compensation Committee, researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Provides guidance and leadership to the human resource team; assists with resolution of employee compensation, benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and drequirements.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- 15+ years experience leading a high growth organization in all HR matters.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management or HRM focus of studies required; Masters preferred.
- Organizational design and effectiveness
- Compensation strategy
- Performance management
- Public company experience
- Deep understanding of compliance
- Coaching and leadership qualities
- Integration and support experience of mergers and acquisitions
- Employee engagement strategies
- Appropriate HR certification (SHRM or PHR)
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.