Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
We are hiring a Channel Sales Manager for the Central US territory. The Channel Sales Manager develops, maintains and expands relationships with our Channel Partners in a defined geographic region or industry vertical. The Channel Sales Manager represents the range of Desktop Metal products and services and is responsible for achieving sales and partner success objectives.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of Desktop Metal personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners and customer satisfaction.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts and region.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process for performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels through excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Manages lead distribution activity to multiple partners in the assigned region.
- Maintains accurate sales forecasting data and regular communication to management using tools provided.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements and programs.
- Represents Desktop Metal at key industry events.
- Recruits / Replaces partners as required to grow overall business responsibly.
- Achieves assigned sales quota for the region and individual partner accounts.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- BA / BS Degree
- 5+ years of channel sales experience in a technology-based capital equipment B2B environment.
- 3D Printing / Additive Manufacturing experience.
- Strong understanding of product development and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
At Desktop Metal, innovation is at the core of our DNA. And we believe ground-breaking discoveries are born from diverse teams with unique backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce with equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.