The Senior Business Operations Analyst will analyze the organizations existing billing operations (people, process and systems) and developing solutions to better meet business needs with the goal of creating opportunities for increased efficiency and cost optimization.
About the Team:
The Senior Business Operations Analyst is part of Billing Operations, where youll be part of a global team of experts, working across the company to invoice for Intralinks services and to contribute, support, and add management expertise to the development of products and customer success. The entire billing org consist of 15 global team members.
Day to Day:
- Address process inefficiencies within billing and finance operations, perform gap analysis, gather documentation.
- Design future processes and implementation plans; manage execution where applicable.
- Manage special projects across billing and finance organization, participate in large cross-functional initiatives.
- Troubleshoot process and system breakdowns within quote-to-cash process and identify solutions.
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Contract Management advise sales on a unique deal setup, supportable pricing/billing structure for new and existing business.
- Reviewing contracts and amendments to ensure that all of these are valid for billing purposes.
- Participate in month-end activities of the billing group
- Assist Customer Help Desk with clients billing inquires.
- Staffing discussions, planning and process workflow improvements
- Bachelors degree
- 4+ years of experience with core experience in billing
- 2+ years of experience working with enterprise ERP system (Workday, SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Understanding of business cost and revenue drivers
- Knowledge of accounting standards and reporting requirements
- Experience in finance, billing, monthly close cycles and revenue management
- Working knowledge of SQL queries
It Would Be Great If You Also:
- Salesforce experience
The Senior Business Operations Analyst is a critical role within the Global Billing Operations Team. This role is for a detail oriented, highly organized person with a consistent track record of identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives. The role requires a high degree of cross-functional global interaction demanding excellent communication skills. It is a role with a high level of visibility from all levels of the organization.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.