Who We Are
ButcherBox is a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company headquartered in Brighton, MA. At ButcherBox, we believe in better. That’s why we deliver 100% grass-fed, grass-finished beef, free-range organic chicken, heritage-breed pork, and wild-caught seafood directly to our members’ doors. All of our products are humanely raised or wild-caught and never given antibiotics or added hormones ever.
We’re working to build a world that’s better for all, and we’re inviting everyone to come along. For us, better means treating our planet with respect. It means improving the lives of animals and the livelihoods of farmers. It means never cutting corners when it comes to doing business. Ultimately, it means better meals, enjoyed together. Our team is made up of people who collaborate and support one another. We’re always looking for outstanding people to join our mission!
About the Role
The Marketing Traffic Coordinator will sit on our Marketing Strategy & Operations team, reporting to our Marketing Project Manager. By leading all traffic management of our in-house creative projects, they will ensure project objectives and expectations are met in an efficient and timely manner. They will have an opportunity to work across the organization, including but not limited to Marketing, Operations, Product, Engineering. This role will be key in helping ButcherBox coordinate consumer facing creative assets that has a direct impact on our brand.
- Track project timelines, checkpoints and results
- Communicate plans and progress to all partners and resolve timeline issues as needed
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned projects and acts as a liaison between creative, internal clients and the production teams
- Manage the accuracy, consistency and quality of project results
- Responsible for ensuring that all timelines meet our partners expectations and project objectives
- Understand the roles and skillset of each creative team member to ensure proper project assignments
- Understand operational processes and manage client expectations appropriately with respect to various turn-around times for all aspects of production, creative, QA and trafficking processes
- Measure workload requirements of active projects against team assignments and work schedules to ensure high utilization rates among team and addresses capacity concerns
- Professional traffic/project management experience, preferably in corporate in-house creative or agency
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative environment
- Skilled at working with creative teams with an appreciation for the creative process
- Adapts well to shifting priorities, demands and timelines
- Uses strong analytical and problem-solving skills to make sound decisions. Reacts to adjustments promptly and efficiently
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple projects and deadlines; ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment is crucial
- Strong detail orientation to manage many moving projects simultaneously without missing important pieces
- Strong written and oral communication skills, organizational and time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing project management or related field
- Proficient in MS Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and project management software (Asana preferred)
What We Offer
ButcherBox strives to maintain a supportive and encouraging environment. All of our thoughts and actions revolve around the lenses of our core values, which are accountable, authentic, humble, relentless improvement, and member-obsessed. We also value autonomy and transparency, and allow our employees access to all levels of the organization. We're an equal opportunity employer, and we're proud of the steps we've taken and continue to take to promote diversity and inclusion in our workplace. We're open to remote work, and even encourage our in-office employees to work from home a couple days a week.
*Due to current circumstances regarding COVID-19, all of our employees are working 100% remotely for the foreseeable future
- Health: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, an employer-funded HSA, and short & long-term disability benefits
- Financial: 401(k) with generous employer match, employee stock options, and an annual discretionary performance bonus
- Time off: unlimited paid time off policy, an executive team that encourages a good work/life balance
- Personal growth: professional development opportunities, including free access to online learning programs
- Food: a free Custom Classic ButcherBox each month and weekly lunch reimbursement
- Others: subsidized commuter benefits and reimbursement for gym membership
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure all individuals are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.