Looking for the next step in your career? How does this sound: a high-impact role at a fast-growing startup in a brand new, rapidly emerging tech category disrupting the largest asset class in the world? We dont always use buzzwords, but in this case, they apply.
Real estate touches where every person lives, works and plays but until recently, tech was largely untouched in this industry. Now, real estate is becoming a user experience business, and companies building property technology (also known as proptech) are seeing massive opportunities to enhance the physical world.
At HqO, we are building a tenant experience platform that is already used in millions of square feet of commercial real estate across the US. The leading property owners and operators in the world are partnering with us on our mission to connect tenants to the places, experiences, and people that enrich where they live, work, and play.
There are many ways to describe our team. We work hard. We're smart and passionate about the company we're building. We stay humble. We're obsessed with our customers. Oh, and we're very funny. Whether it's during our weekly lunch & learns, happy hours, coffee talks, or just an average day in the office, we always find time to make work fun. We eat our own dog food by creating a place that WE love. If you work with us, you will always be learning, improving, and teaching. Want to help us create places people love? Lets talk.
- Autonomously own the design of our platform product area, driving end to end design from product strategy to execution.
- Define and lead research, lo-fi wireframing, validation, and final hi-fi interface designs for developer tools and consumer-facing partner integrations.
- Run design workshops for cross-functional teams to clarify goals, define the problem, and brainstorm solutions with team members
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and client needs into beautifully simple experiences.
- Build, document, and organize the UI components of our shared design system.
- Help shape and formalize our UX research practice.
- Be among the first members of the Design Team here at HqO, where you will directly influence how the team operates and grows!
- You have 5+ years of experience with end-to-end product design for both mobile and responsive web.
- You have experience designing both b2b and b2c solutions and can speak thoughtfully to the differences in each approach.
- You can communicate how your design solutions lead to an impact on the business metrics or user behaviors and can defend your choices to senior stakeholders.
- You have expertise in cost-efficient research practices and know-how to leverage insights into your designs.
- You have a readily accessible portfolio that demonstrates your design process, which you can speak to thoughtfully.
- You are masterful in Figma or relevant design program.
- You constantly crave pixel perfection but understand the importance of speed, budget, deadlines, and iteration. Perfectly balanced... as all things should be.
- You have experience designing print and digital creative with Adobe CS tools.
- You have basic knowledge of development principles (CSS, HTML, Native iOS).