About the Team:
Our team consists of experienced HRIS analysts and managers distributed across the United States. This team works cross-functionally and across organizations to support the multiple entities and companies under the SS&C Technologies umbrella.
As a Senior HRIS Analyst you will be part of a team responsible for administering and maintaining our Human Resource Management System (Workday). You will analyze work process design and flow, improve processes, and leverage the return on technological capabilities. You will also serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, and analyzing data flows.
Day to Day:
- System Administration and Maintenance
- Enter new hire, termination, organization, and compensation changes. Consistently audit all changes for accuracy.
- Verify all employment documentation is valid by transmitting data through appropriate systems.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS system upgrades or patches.
- Process Improvement
- Identifies and understand issues, problems, and opportunities
- Uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or develops appropriate solutions
- Recommends process improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes
- Collect and transmit all payroll related information, documentation, and report by partnering with Finance. Consistently audit all entries for accuracy and reconcile any errors or discrepancies across all systems.
- Complete all regular and ad-hoc reporting requests from various individuals at all levels throughout the organization.
- Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- 3-5 years of HRIS experience in a Workday environment
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data, including eligibility and enrollment rules, and payroll and benefit procedures to ensure correct implementation.
- Strong understanding of HRMS database design, structure, functions and processes, and experience with databases tools.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
It would be great if you also had:
- Bachelors degree in busines related field
- 1-2 years of project management experience
- Systems implementation experience
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Analyst to join a great team, gain experience supporting a global HRIS environment, and be part of a team driving a large global implementation and integration.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.